My first Doll House

Immortal519

Hi Chelsey and welcome to the community.

What Havanaholly says. I mostly use house paints on my houses and really like the satin finish. High gloss paints show up tiny irregularities, but the satin finish comes out smooth. I use acrylics for spot color so as not to buy a whole quart of a color that won't be used much.

I use acrylics for spot color so as not to buy a whole quart of a color that won't be used much.
You can also buy the little 4-ounce jars of sample colors of interior latex paints, which are ideal for a couple of rooms and/ or trim.

:xmas_tree:

Hello and welcome!!!

What dollhouse do you have???? Did you get it for christmas? have you started putting it together? Do you have a digital camera? (we love details and pictures :p )

Welcome to the forum! Have you been up to the new person introduction area yet? Everybody here loves to welcome new members! So if you feel like it, maybe write a litttle about yourself and what kind of dollhouse you have! :kicking: Welcome again!!!!!