The Village - Doug's Village

Wolfie

THe carriage house schoolhouse and church should be easy to enlarge to 1" scale. THe buildings are 4 walls and a roof. The toughest part is re-drawing the plans to a larger scale. THese buildings are rather straight forward designs. If the carriage house was enlarged to 1" scale, I would frame out the walls inside with studs and full open truss rafters and show off your craftsmanship. The same for the church and school...The church needs a balcony' choir loft and a 3 manual pipe organ

Ed

That is so cute Gina, and Doug's railroad sounds like fun too. I've always loved those railroads with all the tunnels and bridges and things. I wish you guys had been at the Augusta, Maine show, it was about three quarters railroads, and one quarter dollhouses, with tons of vintage railroad stuff. Doug would have loved it, and we could have met you!

They all look great!! Why doesn't Dean make them (especially the caraige house) In 1:12 scale
The Arthur, Sugarplum & Orchid have already been reduced from 1:12 to 1:48 for the village/ town kits.

True, Since we shrunk the Arthur, Sugarplum & Orchid how about the caraige house, can we blow that up (making it bigger not c4) To 1:12 scale?? And the fire house bandstand etc (older Vintage) Hey i can dream. . . . :yes: