RGT 'First Lady'

CindyS

I purchased this house from Ebay about a month ago, and have not been able to find any information on it. I emailed RGT and they gave me tidbits of info, but not much. All that they could give me was a postcard where this house had been displayed in the White House in the 1980's. The instructions do not give a picture of the interior finished.

Thanks,

Cindy

Hi Cindy,

I saw this precise house on eBay. You may need to hurry to see it, since the auction ended Jan. 29. Currently, the pictures are still up and reveal a very nice, large and modern house. In the remote chance that the listing is taken down by the time you read this, I thought I would include the following information for you:

* The auction details state that the house was given to Mrs. Carter.

* It also states the dimensions are 5' long x 3' wide x 2' deep.

* Another interesting fact is that only 250 houses were made, making it a Limited Edition piece.

* And finally, the Seller included a picture of a First Lady in Georgia for sale for a mere $7,000!

If you're able, please go to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/REAL-GOOD-TOYS-FIRST-L...4QQcmdZViewItem

If you have trouble with the URL, please go to eBay and search for Item Number: 180078493241

I've attached a few of the pictures from the site. Do these photos look like your First Lady???

post-1873-1172658255_thumb.jpgpost-1873-1172658689_thumb.jpgpost-1873-1172658700_thumb.jpg

Hope this helps, Cindy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...