April 2006 Swap Sign ups

LPCullen

Well, it looks like kitchen theme won out as the preference for an April swap.

I'll work the details out on the deadlines later this evening, or tomorrow evening, but if you want to sign up, please let me know!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I would like too, I think I'll have to pass on this swap. So much has happened in the last month/month and a half and now I'm sick! I need time to recuperate and gather my eons back into shape! :D

I'm excited to get started on my swap items. I placed an order today for the supplies that I need. Ray's been laughing as I've had sketches, measurements and supplies spread out on the coffee table for the past week.

It's such an incredible experience making miniature items for friends that I've made here. I know that the gifts that I got from my Secret Pal at Christmas have become some of my most treasured items. I'm so looking forward to receiving the February swap miniatures.

Susanne

Susanne, I think it's what Tracy and some others have had here . . . we must be passing germies through the website!! :D I'm calling the doc tomorrow for an appointment and hopefully will be feeling better soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone please be sure and look at the dates imposed and let me know if I need to change them somewhat. I want to stick close to the ones posted though, because I'm seriously thinking about having an honorary swap hub for June's swap, since June will be a complete nightmare for me, time wise that is.