finaly back at it - stairway

glen

Well after much procrastination and lots of boring clear sealing of windows and doors I've fixed the stairway and rails in.

3x 2mm screws and the stairway and base come out.

2 more 2mm screws and the entire floor comes out for light bulb maintenance.

Doing it was much less of a job than working it out.

A big thanks to Tracy as well, my haunted house arrived a few weeks ago but I've been told my "her who must be obeyed" that it's off limits until this house is at least 80% finished. :D:) B)

Cheers

Glen

The staircase looks great! I really like the way you set it at an angle on the second floor. With the recessed lighting, it makes a very sleek and modern look. Lovely!

Deb

Thanks, you'll have to excuse the dolls, baby insists on putting dolls on and by the piano upstairs and there’s pandemonium if I take them out. B)

How she got the impression she was actually allowed to “play” with her dollhouse I don't know, never mind the fact it's not even half finished yet. :)

ROTFLMBO!!

How she got the impression she was actually allowed to “play” with her dollhouse I don't know

Children & cats seem to get the far-fetched idea that dhs are meant to be played with differently than the way adults play with them (well, maybe not that different :) )

horses  she's put two horses at the top of the stairs  both with their buts pointing out 

I can't work like this ......... I just can't

oh but you can and you will!

rofl!

look at it this way...she obviously loves the house or she wouldnt play with it at all

so you know you are on the right track and your daughter is going to have wonderful memories of the house daddy built for her!

I cant wait till my Grandbaby is to the age where she can play with a dollhouse...

she likes to look at them now....says oooooooopity

Im looking forward to more photos and the cute stories of baby and her house!

oh and as a lover of unusual names I love your daughters name....perhaps it is not unusual where you are but it is here and I really like it.

I have a son Jevin and daughter Catriona

nutti :angry:

horses  she's put two horses at the top of the stairs  both with their buts pointing out

ROFLMAO! Your baby is kin to my dgd while building the Lily she turned it into a stable and was very disappointed when she came back at xmas and I had it all decorated to my taste and wouldn't let her take everything out to put her horses back in. Now before anyone gets upset with me she got a stable for xmas (which I put the bug in Santa's ear about) that's bigger than my Lily and I have two (one plastic and one wooden one from Walmart) dollhouses here just for her to use. And she can still rearrange my furnishings and dolls in the Lily to her heart's content, but there just is no room for the horses anymore LOL (She did let one of her smaller ones reside on the front porch though)

Peggi

horses :o  :o  she's put two horses at the top of the stairs :)  :p  both with their buts pointing out :angry:

I can't work like this ......... I just can't

hehehehehehee<cackle,snort>heheheheheee And a mighty fine looking pair of equine endings they are too!

Deb