Victorias Farmhouse

kellee

I am currently working on the Victorias Farmhouse and I am at the Front Bay ....

I have glued the front bay Foundation together...but now I am stuck . I have a substitute Bay floor but I dont have the original. Did anyone else just have one floor for the bay area?

Thank You,

Kellee

I only have one floor as well but it is labeled as a Substitiute.

Do the bay walls & Trim sit ONTOP of the floor or beside it.? I agree sometimes the instructions have me confused.!

Thank You,

Kellee

I don't know how RGT is answereing questions on the phone but they are very good at replacing anything missing. I had every other page blank on my Princess Anne and they sent me new instructions within the week. Then I discovered the interior window trim was missing and they had it to me in a couple of days. You could try calling. I don't understand what they mean by "substitute."

I only had one floor. It was not labeled substitute. I did have to get two substitute pieces for the Thornhill from RGT. They were helpfuland no questions asked.

I looked at my house and itlloks like the baywalls overhang the bay base and floor a bit. It is hard to tell because I already put wood flooring in and cannot see the original floor very well.

Thank You , I emailed RGT, and they are sending me the bay floor.

My bay walls cant sit on the floor because the floor goes to the edge of the foundation.! but I understand they are supposed to sit on the foundation. not on the floor.

Kellee

They might be sitting on the foundation pieces, now that I think about it. My poor house has been on hold since we moved. It only has one shingle on it! I decided to wait until we moved to shingle. Poor little house. What are your plans for the house?

This house has been very interesting.! I thought it would be very easy... but I was wrong.! It did not like anything I had planned for it...so everything changed.

I hate shingling... I still need to shingle the Heritage.!

Kellee

• 2 weeks later...

Thank You, I am still working on the colors... trying several different ones to see what I like the best ot should I say what the House likes the best.!!

I will add more pictures as I go...!

Kellee

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...