Changes to my Willow

I've been working on my Willow all day. I put in an Americana entry door from HBS and it really makes it look Colonial. The windows in the attic , which always reminded me of the house in Amityville, just didn't look right so I cut foam core and covered them from the outside and used mat board in a taupe color to cover the inside. It was basically just triangles inside, with fitting around the chimneys on the outside . Then I put wood trim underneath on the outside and painted it to match the trim that came with the house. It looks totally different. I may put attic dormers in later but will see how it looks without attic windows for awhile. I can't decide whether or not to have a bathroom on the third floor or just all bedrooms. I used thr stairs that came with the house. They looked like they belonged. The second stairway is narrower so I worked it out with bannisters to fill the gap. As soon as it's all finished I'll put pics in the gallery. It's turning out better than I thought. :D