Trailer

Dan

i have almost completed my trailer. well i mean bulding it i still have to paint and make a set for it. i will have photos of it soon. they will be photos of the trailer make but not painted so look for them soon. :)

i recommend you get this it's a fun thing to build

Hi Dan,

I just posted a photo of the inside of my trailer a few days ago, but need to finish window trim and doors. I added a bay window to mine. I'm also thinking of a setting, something in the woods, a stream or small waterfall in the scene. What are you thinking of?

Minis Over The Hill :)

post-2122-1187226917_thumb.jpg

yeah i'm gonna paint it soon then put those pictures then finish it with adding alot of stuff to make it redneck those will be up well idk when anyway if you know wat my clay mation videos are they may be made in the trailer and you'll get to see then...

I like the idea of the "Redneck" setting, I can PM you some of the waterfall & tate park pictures we took in N GA at Unicoi last month. I'd be tempted to make up one of my TT kits that way if I could find some 1:12 action figures of Jeff Foxworthy, "Larry, the Cable Guy" & "Earl".