Jusr won a Ponderosa on ebay

Just won a Ponderosa on ebay. Another unexpected win. I hope I can make it look as nice as the one in the Gallery. I don't think it's much bigger than the Arthur and has a nice floor plan. I have to stay away from ebay for awhile.

I got my grab bag from Ernies and it was all electrical which I don't use. There's a nice outside wrought iron lamp post I can use, a little wall lamp and a Victorian floor lamp. I'll just use those without the plugs. The other stuff was electrical components and looked broken. The three lamps were worth the price so it's OK. :)

Just won a Ponderosa on ebay. Another unexpected win. I hope I can make it look as nice as the one in the Gallery. I don't think it's much bigger than the Arthur and has a nice floor plan. I have to stay away from ebay for awhile.

I got my grab bag from Ernies and it was all electrical which I don't use. There's a nice outside wrought iron lamp post I can use, a little wall lamp and a Victorian floor lamp. I'll just use those without the plugs. The other stuff was electrical components and looked broken. The three lamps were worth the price so it's OK. :p

I can't wait to see what you do with this house!!!!

Ebay can be sooo good at times, and sooo good in getting oneself into more mini "troubles" LOL but then again, that is the whole point of it as well, isn't it?

Congratulations and it will be fun to see what you decide to do with it!

Hugs