Artply Tiffany

hydroped

Hi All,

Well today I decided I couldn't stand looking at the box any longer and I'd put the Tiffany together. Unforuntatly there are no instructions in the box. I'm missing one piece (that I know of) one of the dormer sides (I think it's called a dormer) but I don't really know what the insides are supposed to look like - the pieces seem pretty self explanatory... except it's supposed to be a 4 room.. and it looks more like a 2 room I feel like I'm missing half of each wall somewhere. Has anyone made, or owns one of these? I"m hoping to see a photo of what the insides are supposed to look like. I have a feeling this is going to end up with a lot of bashing.. though you never know I may just finish it and be done with it.

-David

Wow thanks for the pictures everyone!! This is very strange though.. the down stairs deviding wall that I have is cut on a slant so it only sort of divides the down stairs... and the holes in the floor for the lower staircase pegs are almost in front of the door.. so my staircase would be going up from the door way instead of up from the back of the house... I wonder if I could have installed the floor upside down.. but even flipped over.. the holes would still be in the front of the house <?>... very strange - I'm going to need to study what I've done some more lol - I must have really goofed up!

Molmrath - you've really made yours look cozy!

Melanie - I hope you don't take this wrong way but those colors on your Tiffany really remind me of Santa's Village when I was a little kid - it was a lot of fun for a tot! That would be a very tempting project for this little house - a santa's house for christmas photos - I'm going to have to really think about that!! Also that would make the 2nd floor sort of make sense... it's much too short up there to be rooms for anyone but little kids or elves

Darrel and Mel - Thanks again! I really can't figure how I managed to put mine together backwards.. thankfull I didn't glue the staircase in yet.. in fact I"m considering trying to make a pull down ladder to take less room in the house instead of using the stairs.. unless I can get them in going the right direction that is lol

Thanks again!! This forum is the best :blink:

-David

I didn't it is supposed to be a elf bakery to go with my Mr and Mrs Santa house! If you went by pic on the box ( if it was like mine) the floor is backwards. It has to do with the "good" side being up or down I think.On mine whoever put the house together for the pic on the box did it wrong. The instructions are right though. If you want I can email you a copy of them to see. :blink: It has pics and numbers for (most) of the parts to get an idea of which is which.

Let me know,

Melanie

Melanie,

If you could email me a copy of the instructions that would be awesome - I'm pretty sure you can send me an email from this site - otherwise I can PM you my email addy.

I've pretty much decided to make mine a christmas house - I found several christmas ornaments today at yard sales that would be just about the right size for a Santa house - I'm thinking I can put a little camer with tripod in there and have it a visit Santa house :blink: And here I thought I'd never have a Christmas place to put my Margene Crossan elf ;)

-David