extending the Beacon Hill kitchen

Got some materials for my extension....unfortunately, I have to work late at our school festival tonite...darn...my last nite off for a few days too! Now that I have some ideas, I really wanted to get to work...oh well...the BH isn't going anywhere,lol.

I'm with you Bec, can't wait to see what we all do with the kitchens :)

Wow! Thanks so much for this thread everyone! I have been toying with starting the Beacon Hill in the workshop in Charlotte since I moved all my team building stuff to the new shop. I am LOVING the thought of extending the kitchen and am very much enjoying all of your wonderful thoughts, ideas and tutorials! And the great pictures!

Well...I took the plunge and started the extension. :D So far all I was able to do was the front wall-which I wallpapered--I had enough to make a pretty good match with the existing wall. I also added the extended roof and will add the floor when the other 2 walls dry. The back wall won't go on until a bit later, but I glued the pieces together.

Don't want to jinx myself, but I'm worried....this has been too easy so far....