Heritage

kellee

I am working on the Heritage, Starting to put the second floor swinging windows in. I have come to a snag on the window aat the staircase... The bottom trim does not sit correctly.

Does anyone here have pictures or can tell me how they did the window at the staircase.!

Thank You,

Kellee

• 1 month later...

Well, I still have not figured out the window at the stairs, so I moved on, and I am working on another window and now I am having a time with a gap between the gables & The wall.!

Kellee

• 5 weeks later...

Kellee, how is your Heritage coming along? I am rehabing one, she was a mes and now, with my "work" so far, looks like she is in a war zone. I moved the stairs to the center "hall" and am adding a bathroom where the upstairs stair windows where. I took out the side window down stairs so there would be some wall space for pictures. Are you decorating yours in period or modern? Mine will be mixed. I am making myself crazy deciding how to paper the angled walls upstairs!

I made the Heritage way back in 1992! I loved that dollhouse. But it met an untimely end! I had it on a lovely base, landscaped, everything just perfect, and was ready to furnish it. My daughter and her boyfriend were living with me at the time. I had put it on the floor briefly while dusting off a table, and her boyfriend didn't see it and tripped over it and broke it all to pieces. Talk about crying?! Sadly I gathered the broken and shredded pieces in my arms, and walked downstairs to the dumpster. Her boyfriend opened the lid and I placed it reverently inside. Then as he closed the door I kicked him in the butt! How dare he! Anyway I forgave him and he forgave me, and two weeks later my daughter kicked him out......LOL

I would love another Heritage!

Wolfie

It is finished ! Other than the shingles, I just cannot seem to get motivated to do it with all the cuts.!

I need to make curtains and so forth ....

I added some pictures of it in my Album.

Kellee