Members gallery.

That is curious. I saw your photos in the Gallery yesterday evening. I just went and looked and they weren't there. Check in "my controls", then go down on the left hand side of the screen to albums. Click and see if the album is there, and that it's not marked "private".

-Susanne

I just went and looked in your album and found the photos, and they are marked as in "members gallery". But when I went to the members gallery, they weren't there.

I'd suggest sending a pm to Miniman. He'll fix it up for your right away.

-Susanne

I just check and your pictures are in the members gallery. But what I had to do was use the sliding bar at the bottom to move my screen over. The last album doesn't show up when you first bring up the screen.

Hope this helps.

How do you send a PM to miniman?
The same way you PM anyody else on the forum, you click on his username in any of his posts and one of the selections in the dropdown menu is to send a message.

I just check and your pictures are in the members gallery. But what I had to do was use the sliding bar at the bottom to move my screen over. The last album doesn't show up when you first bring up the screen.

Hope this helps.

Dang, you're good. :whistle: I've got a wide-screen computer monitor and I've still got to scroll over. No wonder I've been missing some of the great eye-candy. I'm going to have to have another thumb-through my copy of Computers for Dummies.

-Susanne

Sorry about that! Though we try to keep everything looking good for those of you running a screen resolution of 800 x 600 (about 15.2% of visitors), some pages work better when viewed at 1024 x 768. I just changed the gallery layout to four columns rather than five. I know that there is still one column off the screen for those of you using 800 x 600, but it will cut down on the scrolling (if I go to three column the page starts looking empty at higher resolutions).

Thanks!

Dean