Foundation

Jeffrey

i got the wood for the foundation today and tomorrow i will start to put it on but i was just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to attach it. i was just going to use finishing nails but im wondering if they will be strong enough.

Well, personally, I haven't used a foundation yet, but I would think that if you don't think glue will hold well enough, I don't see why you couldn't use nails. Or, if you have OCD like I do, you can use both!! Then you know for darn sure that baby won't go anywhere!

And there is also the saying "better safe than sorry" to take into consideration :shifty: So yes, I would probably end up with both the glue and a "fastener" ie either nails or use the screwdriver...

Looking forward seeing your foundation in place!

Hugs

And there is also the saying "better safe than sorry" to take into consideration ;) So yes, I would probably end up with both the glue and a "fastener" ie either nails or use the screwdriver...

Looking forward seeing your foundation in place!

Hugs

I got it finished on thursday and took pics last night. Theres 9 new pics of the rutherford with its new foundation in my gallery. i glued and then nailed and i think it came out great!

• 2 weeks later...