Chicago Classes I took <snicker>

I'm definitely going next year! Don't know for sure which classes I'll be able to afford to take, but it will be something!!

And, Tracy, if you mention flowers I'm gonna cry!! :wave:

Don't worry about me mentioning flowers :wave: We won't know until next fall about the classes though I must say Tree Beertema (The strich Egg Lady) told me next year her 1/2" scale egg room will be about a disney princess..."Sleeping Beauty" Sleeping beauty is Sarahs FAVORITE Princess so I am tempted and I have not seen the sample yet!

Riks class is gonna be longer next year...So I am tempted :thumb: I haven't seen that either

Jo's class is one we are gonna take that fall (Right?, It's the same one I think)

But there are so many artisans giving wonderful classes. Start saving money now!!

I think Jo is doing some kind of conservatory . . . I'll keep my eyes open for that.

I definitely want to do the bird class from the lady from South Africa . . . her birds are unbelieveable.

I can't wait for fall!!