Where's my post?

gramps

HOW do I get to the answers to a topic I have started? Sometimes it is posted on the site I sent it to, and other times it's not.

I have a topic in the "general mini" area, but I can't find the replys....

Tom

Try clicking on your name on this post. It should bring you to your control page with your posts on it or there is an option of Find Members Post. Here is a link to your Coventry Cottage Topic:Coventry Cottage Post

If there are new replies you can also choose View New Posts on the top of the screen. This will take you to all the new posts since you were last on. If your topic isn't there, then no one replied to you.

My post had to do with glueing or nailing a 3/4x3/4 piece of wood under the length of the bottom floor of my Coventry to get the warp out while I glue in the center wall.

Still can't find the post.....

Tom

If this was your own topic, then I am sure you know the title and you can use the search feature to look it up. There is also two other options that may interest you in my controls. You can track a topic aand also, there is an option to have messages emailed to you on your topics. The other thing you can do is search your own name as I did and it brings up all topics you have been activev in. I believe this is the post you are looking for;

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...6&hl=gramps

This is what I do to keep track of activity in topics I'm interested in:

Look up at the Right hand corner above the topic - there are two boxes - Add Reply, and New Topic.

Look beneath them to see a box - Options. Click on this box.

It will open a list of choices - click on the first one - Track this Topic.

This opens a new list of choices - the second option should be marked already - Delayed Emailed Notification.

There is a box at the bottom - Proceed. Click on this box.

You will be returned to the topic.

Now, you will be notified by email if someone posts a reply when you are not active. The email includes a link which will take you straight to the topic!

There are other options in the lists - this is just what I do, but it works for me! (Hope I was clear enough.)

:ohyeah: