Tenny bash

lumberjacksgurl

Hi all........As you know I have a Teny that I want to do a bash with. I would like to add a gazebo porch on the right and a conservatory on the left. Does anyone have suggestions as to which brand etc I should work with or will I have to contruct from scratch???

I also just came upon this pic of a very Tennyesque house

This is my thinking at the moment...The Tenny is Shakeyshakey's....love the clean lines on her house!!!

With this scenario, I would forgo the gazebo....maybe do a seperate one on the grounds.......I think the lines of the top of the conservatory work well with the two deck porch, all nice a square. I would just have to add another door to go out onto the large deck. The breezes on a warmring day would be heavanly in theis house :flowers: Of course, then the working garage addition could be added onto the right side..........Decisions, decisions!!!

Michelle that is a great idea!! i cant wait to see the end result :flowers: my sister and i started building our moms tenny today. the shell is up and drying!! i'll post pics later tonight. ive decided to add a greenhouse to the side of ours :whistle: