Question for Beacon Hill Users

beccas1963

I am really really really seriously getting really really really close to buy a beacon hill. But I have a question.

I noticed some are adding on to the kitchen or what not. And using french doors. So here is my question. Do they make add on doors for the beacon hill? And if so where do I get them... And if not what thickness do I need for doors?

I know sounds kind of messed up. But I figure while I am waiting to buy one best do some planning.

Hugs,

Bec

Well...my plan is to add the Houseworks conservatory so I am using the Houseworks french doors. I haven't done it yet, but I will be cutting out a bit of the kitchen wall and inserting the french doors. I think they will work well with a little trim work....Good luck :welcome:

Me too, I'm going to use the houseworks french doors on the 2nd level over the kitchen which I am extending a bit. The kitchen is very small otherwise. The housework doors are somewhat thicker then the walls of the BH but you can fill in with molding, that's the plan.

I added the Conservatory from HBS (miniatures.com) to my Beacon Hill and just love how it turned out. I also use the Houseworks doors which I also get from HBS. I added a French door in the Willowcrest and will be adding one in the Beacon Hill.

The doors are a bit thicker, but I use extra moulding and it works out just fine. If you look in my albums you can see how they look.

I like your thinking . . . I'm always planning ahead! Good luck!

ok

I am making my list going to take advantage of the 20% off for teh conservatory and the french doors.

Can you all tell me if these are the right ones?

Classic French Doors

Item #6011

The Conservatory Kit by Houseworks

Item #9900

I want to make sure I get the right ones.

Hugs,

Bec