Kaleidoscope House

Hallowell

I posted a weird video of this house a little while back and after posting, this kit went up for sale on EBAY. I was thinking of bidding on it just because it is so unusual. But wow has the bidding gone crazy on this one and the reserve hasn't even been reached yet. Yikes :flowers:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bozart-Toys-KALEIDOSCO...1QQcmdZViewItem

Wow, the house sold for $1499.00!!!!!!!!! The winningbidder was www-puppenhausmuseum-de. If that is indeed the Puppenhaus Museum, then I am happy that they have it, so it will be on display for everyone to see.

While I love the house, I doubt I would ever bid on it even if I could afford it. It was designed by architects and artists and intended to look a certain way. it has great style, but not my style, and there is little room to add some of mee in there. My houses might not be so high style, but they are me and that's why I love them.

Jeri

I moticed this auction earlier and thought it was the one you had mentioned earlier Greg so I have been going back to check it out every now and then and wow, it did indeed sell for a pretty penny LOL...

Hugs and thanks for sharing!