Archived Board access?

NannaMc

hmmmm....well I went and checked and I was able to access all of it.

when I clicked on the title of the topic area "assembly questions" I did get the same response but under that is the topic area and I had no problem accessing those items.

I am no computer help I just went and checked to see if mine was working. all I can say is keep trying. and Im sure someone will check this out for you when they can. still lots of things being tweaked with the upgrade.

anything in particular you are looking for?

nutti :yes:

Thanks Nutti and Tracy for looking for me. I realize I can't post, I just wanted to browse and pick up some information. I clicked every where I could find, but it tells me "No Topic" found. Thanks Nutti, when I find out how I will let you know. Must be me. Tracy, your Villa is wonderful. Hubby was walking by as it came up last nite with the example of slate, and was impressed, as anyone would be.

Shirley, I've been trying off & on since I first read this topic & I'm not getting:

when I try to open "Assembly Question", it just says that it is locked.
, I'm getting the list of locked topics and when I click on one it displays tthe posts. I haven't tried the "search" feature in the old archives for at least two upgrades of our present board, so I'm not sure how that's working.

Search does not work unless you are logged in. This link here should take her directly to those topics she mentioned:

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/glpforu....asp?FORUM_ID=3

The only way a person would get that page that this topic is locked is if they are trying to reply to the topic.

:doh:

I finally made it, I think it was probably my internet connection. I really think I am going to have to go wireless. One night it is great, and the next, I can't get anywhere without a long wait. Thank you for all the help. It is a wealth of information for a newbie. I will be reading for a long time. :doh: