Tip for Kodak Easyshare Users

Charlene

I've had enormous problems for months uploading my digitals from Easyshare. Did download the XP toy as Dean suggested. BUT, I found the way around the problem within the Easyshare. The original photos are HUGE and a problem uploading to just about any site. The way I found around this is:

Select the photo you want to upload and select "Edit". At the bottom of the screen, select "Save As". Rename the photo (I just add "small" to it) and you should see a re-size box. If you select "Best For Web" you'll have no problems uploading to this or any other forum...the pic is saved in the same file as the original, only re-sized at about 300x400 pixels. When you want to upload, just select the re-named, re-sized pic.

• 2 weeks later...

the camera that took that picture was a Minolta 35 mm zoom lens. It doesn't work anymore. When I develop them I use Kodak paper and I also get a disc. The program is Kodak. I had to buy a new computer and scanner after Christmas, because both and my camera died while I was in Illinois for Christmas. Have to wait for a little while then I'm getting a digal camera.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks Charlene, I'm going to .....I tried to post and nothing.....I don't know what I'm doing wrong....lol....this one has me.....usually I can figure it out....in no time.....the outside is almost finished....I like shingling, and doing touch up....and finished gluing the last of my trim on.....