Haunted House kit

Tams

I had thought I was going to build my haunted house and make it a Christmas house. Well, now I'm thinking I want to make a traditional style Irish cottage out of it. I found a tut on making the thatched roof, but need ideas on what the inside should look like. Does anyone know where I can find some Irish eye candy? Or have any ideas for me??

Carol did a Crofter's Cottage in a traditional celtic style both inside and outside. You can see it here. It's an amazing transformation from the crayon house to a celtic house.......this was a rehabbed house that took on a whole new life.

Deb

Thank you for those links!! They are exactly what I had in mind! Now that I have an idea what to do with this kit, I'm excited about getting started!

This sounds fun. Looking forward to pics!

Oh yes me too! Especially now since I have allready persuaded my HH kit that it doesn't need to be "cute" at all now that I have sent a Primrose with my mum to build for my niece.....

Please share lots of pics!!!!

Hugs