Primer & wallpaper

caitejay

I used scrapbook paper in my sister's roombox. I bought it at Hobby Lobby on sale for .25 cents a sheet. They have some patterned paper that has a coordinating color on the flipside of the sheet. I just buy 2 of each and that is plenty for a room. I use the wallpaper mucilage on the paper. It held nicely. I figure if I can paper a room for that low of a price, I should do ALL the walls. :)

I used scrapbook paper in my sister's roombox. I bought it at Hobby Lobby on sale for .25 cents a sheet. They have some patterned paper that has a coordinating color on the flipside of the sheet. I just buy 2 of each and that is plenty for a room. I use the wallpaper mucilage on the paper. It held nicely. I figure if I can paper a room for that low of a price, I should do ALL the walls. :)

Yes, I bought my paper for my Garfield at HobbyLobby too -- the scrapbook paper at 25 cents/sheet.

The Hobby Building Supply catalog has a close-out special on wallpaper, too -- you can't specifically choose, but they're selling large packs of complementary colors for just $10 -- usually around $50. I bought a pack with my last order (the one I placed to get 25% off!), and the colors are indeed complementary, or coordinated, and there are 3 sheets of each, which is plenty for most room.s