My First house9Comeing along)

SabrinaO

Hey Sabrina! It's looking great! I love the wallpaper choices, and I think the second floor left room is my favorite so far!

Lucky you! I want to build a Laurel so bad, but every time I get my hands on one hubby makes me give it to someone else, LOL!

Hehe It is a Lovely House I have enjoyed Putting it together when I am not running after or help takeing care of My Great neice and Nephew LOL. Next Chance you get one Try and Hide it from him and then Just one day if he finds it be like .. Ohhh Honey we have had that don't you remember?? and Say NO I'M KEEPING IT!! if he trys to make you get rid of it or give it away LOL :)

Sabrina

P.S Wich room are you talkikng about the Purple one or the other? :blink:

Hehe It is a Lovely House I have enjoyed Putting it together when I am not running after or help takeing care of My Great neice and Nephew LOL. Next Chance you get one Try and Hide it from him and then Just one day if he finds it be like .. Ohhh Honey we have had that don't you remember?? and Say NO I'M KEEPING IT!! if he trys to make you get rid of it or give it away LOL :)

Sabrina

P.S Wich room are you talkikng about the Purple one or the other? :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, giving up the first Laurel was my idea, because I discovered that a friend of mine wanted one, and so I gave it to her. I got my hands on another one and hubby wanted to give his niece a house and told me to choose one I was willing to give up, so there went the second one.

I am referring to the wallpaper that has a burgundy-ish print.

Sabrina, I LOVE your Laurel! Your card scenes are WONDERFUL too!!!

It's looking GREAT!!! :) I did a Laurel many long years ago t seems LOL. I was pregnant so that was about 4 years ago. I am gonna look for pictures of it. It is saved on flopy disc somewhere lOl.

found them:

Love the little house

My first was the Country house you'll find that as you grow so does the collection of funiture and then you have to move :blink: so goes the the hunt for a bigger house.

keep up the good work and rember to have fun while your at it :)

Sabrina, I LOVE your Laurel! Your card scenes are WONDERFUL too!!!

It's looking GREAT!!! :blink:  I did a Laurel many long years ago t seems LOL. I was pregnant so that was about 4 years ago. I am gonna look for pictures of it. It is saved on flopy disc somewhere lOl.

found them:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ohhh I really Like that it Looks Wonderful! :) Love how you did the Porch support with a stone look It's awesome! :p

I used Dee's Delights Magic Masonry. You paint the foundation the color you want the grout lines to be and then, when it dries, you put the sticker stencil on and you apply the stone mixture. You could just use textured spray paint (did that on another house). You pull the sticker stencil off in 15 - 20 min and Viola, you let the stones dry and when it does you have a stone foundation.

:)

oh yes thats how the expert does it....

lol but I used a printie.

how sad is that.

Tracy it was wonderful to see a house without paperclay.

now we know that we too can become paperclay queens...ok Ill settle for the

court jester position.

but I am determine to be at least profeciant with paperclay at some point in time.

loved your Laurel.

Sabrina....hurry up with more photos.

I love watching the progress!!

nutti :)

Nutti, you gotta see my webshots albums. I used to use only Dees masonry before I learned paper clay 3 years ago.

and just whose site do you think got me all addicted to minis?

emily started my trip but you gave me all the perks of a great trip.

I find all of your work inspiring!

and somday I will know these secrets. I will make one of your castles one day!

and just how do you think I wll decorate it??

nutti :)

Tracy, I love all your houses! I'm going to be doing the Aster (decided the Glencroft was too much house for my first build) and would like to do the roof in paperclay like you did your Glencroft. Maybe a lesson? :blink: Goldilocks and the Three Bears are going to live there (they decided to adopt her :) ).