Duracraft farmhouse 505

RRG

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a Duracraft farmhouse 505 dollhouse on EBay with the intention of building it for my granddaughter.  When I received it,

a key component was missing , the siding.  I thought I could substitute the siding for something else but realized that these are the walls also.  I am at a stand still now.  I do not know how to go forward. Can someone steer me in the right direction?

Roger

Auburn, ME

Dura-Craft kits with milled in siding for the walls did the pieces with tongue & groove that you glued together to make the various walls, leaving openings for windows and doors, and included the numbers of pieces and the widths to make the walls for the house.  Routed long frame pieces were also included to make the corners for the wall sections to slide into.  If you have the instruction booklet that came with the kit, the first few pages will give you line drawings of the different pieces so you may be able to reproduce them/