Hello from Europe

Hello everyone!!!

My name is Angelina; I am from Europe (Spain).

I do really love dollhouses and everything related.

By now, I have a Hague Dollhouse (one of Barbara's Mouldings) and an Oxford House (blue and cream house, don´t know the manufacturer). Both are unfinished. Both are MDF cabinet type dollhouses.

We don’t have nothing similar to Greenleaf dollhouses in Europe and it is almost impossible to buy then through the internet. I have been trying to get a Beacon Hill which is my favorite, but also a Willow Crest, a Garfield, a Magnolia… I do really love the level of detail and infinite possibilities of kit bashing.

I have seen there are some Greenleaf Dollhouses listed in Amazon, but currently unavailable, and I am waiting them to be back in stock to buy one; hope they ship to Spain.

American people are very lucky having all these pretties available.

Thanks for admitting me in your community.

:)

SUMq9BxYJwgLZainX20OI6S0DWv7-QqAH9dIRFRG7Qt3ME49sTf29vinYvLb-zpJTP-ejKOYUB1MrKEhrb1xiE9gABfSwkhZ4k96hfAaAgo22zAFnGPq-6NsKRF0WqIi1qZBGrcd0iSYhTTrIw85k0YMzrBaaIf99dmu1vsGs7TVjFA8qWDgbXbBs810vX1HNXsf7YhceEYNkC_hec0OejRMW9x7El60Ly0txQ-tjuzD1C8Lt1KBsqAAbu1mpsN45BJqZLRwnVpQTk6TVaHn2JimYxkdaoURO2ohNY7y7wlrpD_mNyAbAJHLhR7UeFAC-JSfBar-cGWY6lP7o6cBsjB7-4eLoDVgzxKjAGerxiTrsju2giGwMfrGqUr6ehiKbRvmH27QLf9-UxTiuRNLBy4Sh3ilORZFyMfEetpO_2ywG6AkXdBDrfG73BLJrXI0xiLIDty5i-tqHdpSEbG2ZslW1xTUw1tcpSFDhPHOGbjPI1VXnrW6cQ7YYmBmzkxnGYGoMTazUFD-znD1k3sEDs9sshB6iP3cTOIWo9_Am5lGUfHDdnXcVdUxS1y2vl5Sffjg9W0bsLxEov0CS_0RzBtHmAjGu6fL1RS3ecDhj9j_dnFqTUFrsmIURuv0aFL6Oqi6YSTGDsdKdwByULcnhE6ucHXcTnzbEC3rhCKZazWolW4qhjpHmF7epqjUolHrxPZsd5lR1NAb1pJJ-h1Xz_htW3ZLnkSu7xDwOMlIV90_hI08AVXosrmLSlf-avkkRXU3EfM3OtkkwusfD2-9eNsKasPPfreC7vrmmwiHz0eRba3QnqPwWn8sPJy8KUUIluPV9MrWU2F9aI3cAH1nTnmSGgTTQRWNGzbbAnhAmo3_lARRQ2AHws1cUtR59tU1LbNUJH60glIYEeN-KrLuGQmCPScpEaNaTI0Qmc29irr5aMOZbb6Cjf_eng7C35jDMR4F0O1IvMLSqLKueGpc=w1173-h880-s-no?authuser=0

Thanks everyone.   😊

I have tried to buy a house directly from Greenleaf but at the end of the buying process, the web asks me to change the shipping address so I assumed they were not shipping to Spain.

I have just written an email directly to the seller.

• 3 weeks later...