My First Build - The Lily 1:12 Dollhouse

Kelkel

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02RoR4aofAoaYUoeJVUN6q1w56GCccak1hbSeyTTXVF7HUjuhSA3UpLiaNuV2fURNGl&id=100000171106094&mibextid=qC1gEa

I have had a fascination with miniature things for as long as I can remember and for years it’s has been my dream to build a Victorian dollhouse. My family bought me ”The Lily” dollhouse kit by Greenleaf three years ago for Mother’s Day. I spent countless hours (and dollars) building this dollhouse and I have thoroughly enjoyed the process. It does not come with any of the flooring, baseboards, wallpaper, siding, paint or anything. I tried to keep the design choices to what would have been the early 1900’s This is my the first and only dollhouse I have built but I will definitely do another. Click on the link above to see pics.

Edited by Kelkel
Forgot to say to click on link

Welcome. I would really love to see your house but some of us on here don't do Facebook and your link requires me to sign in so I couldn't see it. When you make five posts you can start an album in the gallery. We love eye candy here!

4 hours ago, havanaholly said:

There are five photos visible if you don't join.  Lovely!

It flashes a brief pic and then whites out the page with the meta logo so still can't see. Oh well I will wait. 🙂

3 hours ago, FurMama said:

It flashes a brief pic and then whites out the page with the meta logo so still can't see. Oh well I will wait. 🙂

It didn't do that for me; I'm on a Chrome book, though.

Welcome, Kelly!

If you're stuck, just let us know.  Someone is bound to be able to set things right for you.  I too found things confusing at first, but now it is familiar territory, and easy to negotiate.  You'll be breezing around the site in no time!    

I had a look at your photos (I don't have Facebook, but my better half does).  You did a fantastic job on The Lily!  I like the stone walkway - did you make it yourself?  It looks like it could have been done with egg cartons...  I hope you open an album here, or post some pics for all to see.  

• 2 weeks later...