English style front opening house for sale

rodentraiser

Hey guys! I have Lisa's large house for sale. This is a typical English style house that opens in the front. It's huge. 

There are four rooms, two each on either side of a center hallway with a staircase, on each level. The house has 3 levels, so twelve large rooms. Then the roof lifts up and there are four rooms off a center hallway there. And finally there is a basement with another four rooms on either side of the lower hallway. 

So the house has five center hallways and twenty rooms total. It also comes with a custom made base on wheels.

The house has two wide curving staircases leading up to the front door and comes with large arched windows for the first floor and square windows for the 2nd and 3rd floors.

This house will need a van or a truck to transport and at least two, preferably three, strong people to lift it. I'm located 90 minutes from Seattle, WA.

Lisa delivered it to me earlier today and it's in my shed right now. IF it ever stops raining here, I'll go out tomorrow and measure the house and the rooms, and if I can figure out how to put pictures here, I've got a couple I can post. 

Kelly

• 6 months later...