Hello from IL

babynme8

I joined in August but haven’t posted yet. I always adored looking at the dollhouse section in craft stores as a child and dreamed of one day having my own. A family friend was moving and was going to toss a new in box Greenleaf Aurthur and complete furniture kit! I rescued it and instantly fell in love with the hobby. I’m still working on it and already have a half scale Fairfield waiting for me. I’m loving the galleries and just wanting to introduce myself.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Natasha, Welcome! 

I'm extremely slowly building the Fairfield. At the moment there's stuff in the way and I haven't got the umph to deal with the stuff so I can continue my build. I added the houseworks stairs to my Fairfield and they work nicely :) I saw you were looking for some in another post. The bottom rooms are taller than the middle floor rooms, so you might have to adjust the stairs height a bit, but totally doable!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I ended up getting 2 sets. I want stairs to the attic too. Now I’m on the hunt for doors and windows. After using the kit windows for the Arthur I want something more realistic for the Fairfield. I haven’t started it yet still working out the process in my head.