Parlor/Music Room

MiniMadWoman

I've finally completed the "decorative" elements in the parlor/music room in my Beacon Hill. It turned out pretty good! :p You'll be able to see pictures in my photo album at the link below by the end of the day (last minute finishing touches before I photograph).

Teresa, I just love how you've decorated your Beacon Hill so far. It's amazing! I'm so looking forward to seeing it all done. Your coffee table and end tables in the parlor are really nice, did you make them?

Great job!

Wendy

Thanks everyone!

Wendy, I didn't make them. :p I actually got the whole set sofa, chairs, coffee table, end tables and a round table off of e-bay. It was a great deal! :huh:

Pictures are posted at the link below! :lol:

Sorry, LP! You probably got in there just before I actually posted the pictures. You can view them now. They start on Page 7. Just click on the link below.

Hi, Teresa. The carpet is really fine, ditto the drapes. You certainly have a talent for decorating. I think this is exactly how a Beacon Hill should look inside, and I'm looking forward to seeing it progress.

And doesn't eBay come through with great bargains?

Bee

ooohhh nooooo I thought I was the only one who got grounded from e-bay! ;)

but you must have been very baad to get grounded for 2 months!

I only get grounded for 2 weeks at a time...although there was this one time..... :p

I had to stay away from it for 1 month...it bout killed me :huh:

I love to find the goodies and get ideas.

right now Im doing searches on Halloween miniatures to either buy or duplicate for my own haunted house.

I absolutly love the parlor and the way it all comes together for a rich and luxorious flavor....more plzz

nutti :lol:

Thanks again! :huh:

Nutti, I went to an art fair here in Madison in July and spent a good chunk of change. And then I had bought a lot of "miniature" stuff on e-bay. When my hubby added it all up . . . well let's just say that's why I'm banned for two months. I did use my "get out of jail" card one day though. There was just too good of a deal on a few miniature items, even hubby couldn't let me pass up! But now I'm banned from even looking! :p