Santa Cottage

Peachie

Sure do wish Greenleaf would bring back some of the older stuff. I saw an Adams on ebay the other day. It was so cute but I couldn't make a bid. I have 5 houses in the box (yes, the boxes are open and all but one in a Greenleaf) waiting to be built and figured DH might not understand. I can't tell him that I've had it forever either. He already knows how many I have.

I'm still working on the Buttercup and have the Coventry Cottage, the Tiffany/Santa Cottage, the Storybook Cottage, the Canterbury and the Lafayette waiting their turn. B)

Sure do wish Greenleaf would bring back some of the older stuff. I saw an Adams on ebay the other day. It was so cute but I couldn't make a bid. I have 5 houses in the box (yes, the boxes are open and all but one in a Greenleaf) waiting to be built and figured DH might not understand. I can't tell him that I've had it forever either. He already knows how many I have.

I'm still working on the Buttercup and have the Coventry Cottage, the Tiffany/Santa Cottage, the Storybook Cottage, the Canterbury and the Lafayette waiting their turn. B)

Someone posted awhile ago that they were thinking of bringing back some of the retired houses. I don't know when, but I sure hope they do.

Last christmas, i couldn't find the christmas house, so I purchased a Tiffany. Still haven't made my christmas house yet B) I did pull the box out of the basement last week to show Andrew that we had one. ;)