Trip to Hobby Lobby last night for the last day of 50% off

ilovecats

We went to HL last night...I'm gonna get the Victoria's Farmhouse for christmas (thanks Andrew!), so we went to see if they had any in stock...nope, the mini section was pretty wiped out! They'll have a new stock on tuesday. I wonder if they will get anything new? They had a big section completely empty on the wall!

Anyway, i nabbed the last for their wood flooring (4 packages) and a bunk bed set. I wonder how often they will have a sale like that? Anyone know? The wood flooring will go in the Beacon Hill and the bunk bed set went into the little boys room in the federal!

I love sales!

I was hoping to find some ribbon to use as a staircase runner for the BH...nope! Their selection is still small on ribbon there. I'll either try ebay or Joann's or something!

I have been eyeballing the victorias farmhouse also. I just ordered both log cabins from the Joann's sale. I really love the princess anne, but it is not deep enough for what I want to do with it. I was also thinking of the Harborside by rgt. It is similar to the farmhouse, double the price though, but you get a curved staircase and a room addition (conservatory) and a gazebo on the front porch. I only have room for one big house, so I am going to wait to make a decision. Can't wait to see your pics and read you ideas for decorating.

I may buzz in to HL tomorrow just in case they get the houses in early, I'll check, otherwise it'll be Tuesday. They also had plastic kits on sale, I got another, a 1/48th (I think) scale B-29 Superfortress. The kewelest bomber/plane ever IMHO. The nose was actually the inspiration for the cockpit (wonder if the censor will get that) of the Millennium Falcon.

Hobby Lobby has been weird with their 50% off sale of DH stuff. A few months ago they had a sale on them like every two or three weeks and then they quit altogether and then they had the one recently. So hopefully it won't be very long til the next one.