Just a sugggestion

Razh_lee

This would have been a nice and affordable miniature.  The only thing is they really use cheap wood and the laser cut is not too deep that you can easily cut the pieces.  Would be nice if you use wood that was normally use in those super miniature dollhouses and does not go to your skin if you don't hold it well, that can you just easily pop out the pieces without the use of a blade or cutter.  The wood also bend when you do not place is on a really flat surface.

Yep, the type of wood has a lot to do with why these kits are affordable! But don't be fooled into thinking they're cheap. People have done amazing things with Greenleaf's dollhouses. The thin wood makes these kits much easier to customize and get creative with than kits made out of heavier wood, which are harder to move around and require power tools.

If you're interested in Greenleaf's houses, I hope you'll check out the galleries to see what some of the possibilities are. If you just came to badmouth the Greenleaf's products, though, you've come to the wrong place.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would have loved there to be a Greenleaf store in France, I think the prices are reasonable, there’s choice, qualities for all budgets, and different designs.

In France there’s nothing comparable and the prices are prohibitive!  In all cases, a kit must be assembled with care and, in fact, the thinner the wood, the easier the manual work will be.

I remember in France when Delprado offered to buy dollhouses in kit form with 100/125 numbers, the cost price was shameful (between $ 710 and $ 890) with miserable quality! :wacko:

Edited by Elly
  • Like 1