finished

luvmypoodle

Since I am a newbie at this I have no idea how much to ask. Hopefully one of the veterans will answer soon to help you with that question.

PS. Do you have a slide show with your computer program? That is where I am able to turn mine.

Trying to decide how much to sell them for. Any suggestions?????

I"m no expert by any means, but, I have sold my Lafayette that I haven't even assembled for $250.00.....I'd stick a price on it and see if you hear people snickering or commenting that you have it priced too high.

They look great!! :yikes:

Check what the finished houses are going for on Ebay and price accordingly. If anyone snickers, ignore them & smile sweetly & sell them a cookie for US$2.50 nd check out how much of a cut the local consignment shop wants from you & adjust your asking price accordingly. I build the ones I know I'll sell to price at twice the cost of the kit plus supplies, allowing me enough to replace supplies. Because I sell locally my "market" are economically disadvantaged folks whom I want to have something really nice for themselves or their children.