Browsing on ebay

Gayle

Couldn't sleep, figured I'd poke around ebay to see what was on the menu. Found a

Greenleaf "Washington" #250043700865 :thumb: and a Greenleaf "Madison" #250043689177. :yes:

Didn't know if anybody would be interested in either of them. The boxes appear to be in good condition,

both were made in the 80s.

Yep, born and raised here.

As far as minis go, I may as well be on the moon :doh: Michael's doesn't even carry minis and Hobby Lobby's selection is very limited. No AC Moore, not even a mini club. This site is wonderful and full of magic for me. I've learned more in the last 3 weeks than I ever dreamed possible.

When I built the San Franciscan, I naively believed that it was supposed to be done by the book. :idiot: I had never heard of kit bashing :huh: and didn't try to think outside the box. :D After seeing some examples of how to do things, I'm considering a remodel for the old girl. :w00t: It will eventually go to my GD but it might also go through a complete metamorphisis before she gets it. Then again, I might let GD re-do it. Still trying to decide. :lol:

Gayle, Miniature Memories is out Folly Beach Road (on the left) if you ever get to Charleston. We lived just down the road from y'all in the late '60s/ early '70s in Union, where DSs#2 & 3 were born.

has anyone else ever UNBASHED?????

I found a delapetated LAFEYETTE at a yard sale once and have used several different parts on other projects, houses, etc. It was in such poor shape and only cost me $2.00. I saved everything off from it and still have a bit of it around to this day!!!!. :D

MANY Wee Obsessions here!

Donna

Unbashing is what they call it huh :D I have bought houses for parts only and I even save leftovers from parts of the kits I don't use. All of that stuff can come in handy one day I always say :w00t:

I want to see your Unbashed pieces!!! :doh:

I have a re-newed interest in an old love. I didn't get a dh for Christmas and the obsession began. I started with the San Franciscan but had to put it up where it collected dust for almost 9 years. This past June, I finished it and now moving on to something else. I have never really "bashed" a house before but there are always possibilities now that I think about it. Who knows, my little Buttercup may not be recognized by some. Then again, I kinda like her the way she is. Maybe the next one or two or three. lol