post pix?????

bergie

:thumb: I want to post pix of some things I made.But,duh, don't know how. If I get prints put on a disc,how do i get them to my site,where my info is,that site? I have to download,right?Being a computer summy,I need instructions.On the computer tower, there is a slot called creativity action center,for cameras,games, etc. Do I put the disc in there? Then what? I'd really like to join in but I need to know how. thanks.bergie

I'm no computer whiz, but I'll do the best I can to help you out!

You would put the disc into either a DVD or CD slot on your computer tower. Once the disc is installed it should automatically bring up a menu for you to choose from on your computer screen. You would choose the icon that says something like upload photos, then you'd choose a drive on your computer to save them to. For instance, I save all my pictures to the C:/ drive under Teresa's Pictures.

Once you have them on your computer drive then you can upload them into your gallery here. You'd click on 'My Controls' and then 'Your Albums' (to the left of the screen) and then at the bottom of the dialogue box you'd click 'Create Album'. You'll get another dialogue box where you'd enter your information such as album name, album description, the category you want your album under, and then check off the little box so that we can all view your albums!

Once that is done, it will create your album and you'll see to the right of the dialogue box "Select an Operation", click on that and then click on 'Upload Image' for one picture or 'Bulk Upload' for many pictures. The pictures will then be uploaded into your album gallery. What I do then is go into the gallery and click on a picture to edit it. I like to edit the captions and add descriptions, but that's totally up to you!

Hope this helps! Good luck!

One of the programs we have had on our various computers over the years is "My Pictures" and that's where I load all mine; they get saved as jpg files and loading them into my gallery albums is easy. I always have to resize them and/or edit them, and I use "Paint" to do that.