aaaaaakkkk

nuttiwebgal

well how about another "nutti" story

today I decide I need to prime the roof peices inside so I can paint it so Catriona takes them outside and sprays them...good....yes ty

about 3 hours later here comes my poor lil milo

he is shackin and carring on because the storm is freakin him out

yes you guessed it

my roof was out in the rain and it was soaked!!

so my peices are laying in the floor drying....as far as I can tell no warpage as of yet...but it still has some drying to do.

ugggggg I love me! :)

why do I do these things to me.

on the other side of this I did get the house painted while I was waiting for the roof to dry.(before the rain)

oh well

its all good.

nutti :lol:

Nutti: This sounds soooooooo like something I would do. You have my sympathy LOL. Myluck though would be I wouldn't remember the roof for a couple of days when I went to put it on and got to looking for it.

I've got my fingers crossed for you that no warpage shows up when completely dry.

Peggi

Must be a bad time of the month for roof pieces.....yesterday my dog ATE a corner off a nicely primed and marked for shingles roof piece (would've thunk a Corgi could reach that high?)....maybe we could do a storm scene?!?!?!?

Giggles!

Carol

oooooooooh noooooooo!!!!

I read on a woodworking site that you can unwarp wood by putting the wood out in hot sun with weights on it for 3 hours or so... but it sounds like you're having more rain than sun!

I hope it stays flat.

Wizzy

Yikes for you nutti! :lol: Hope they work out.

The roof shingles on my Beacon Hill warped after me hosing it down and then painting them a different color. Oh well, all's well that ends well, I tore them off and put on new stained ones anyway! :)