A little off topic, but Gingerbread

Lony

Unbelievable. :o

Now I'm thinking you’re all taking the mickey out of me. :lol:

One says 2 or 3 inches and then a picture of a three footer. (And seriously clever if you’re serious!) ((Is that a light in it or reflection from somewhere??))

So I'm going to go very quiet on this one and pull my head in. :):unsure:

Cheers

Glen

Oh Lony, I was amazed to see that little light as well. Can you show us a picture of the inside? I just can't imagine it. I have never in my life seen a real gingerbread house, this looks so great. I'm dying to see what the inside looks like.

Wendy

Lony they are BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE the ginger bread houses. Now, after putting all of that work in them who can eat them ?? That must really be the fun part LOL. I have seen a dollhouse made to look like a gingerbread house but I never made one myself or a real gingerbread house for that matter.

Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

Thanks all, my hubby says next time I make a house (right before thanksgiving) he is going to take step by step photos. That way we can post them and everyone can be making gingerbread :)

When I light the houses I usually just use a 35 strand of christmas lights. The light in the dormer is just the end one I wedged into the gingerbread at the peak. I hate to say it but if anyone ever saw the inside of the house it would just look like a big ole glob of frosting and christmas lights.

I usually end up making at least 5 houses so I don't really have the time to work on interior details. Although this year I am going to make furniture out of candy clay so I can have a window display when you peek in the windows. One of these years I will make just one with a complete inside with rooms and everything. One of these years....sigh