Another kit discontinued

rodentraiser

I swear, I just saw this addition yesterday on the RGT site (but I could have been mistaken) and now they're stating that it's discontinued.

604 Montclair 2-Story Wing Addition (the 604 has been discontinued).

It doesn't say the Foxhall 605 wing addition is discontinued, but I can't find that one either. Maybe I'm being silly, but I always liked that addition and I thought that was one of the selling points of the Montclair and the Foxhall.

addition.jpg.451a169e0b2d02ccb1acb81ee6b

• Like 2

I agree... these were two of the best additions around.. I can't believe they are discontinuing them... so disappointing... I guess they weren't selling.. RGT is kind of expensive. I know they are quality products.. but if you can't afford them, quality or not.. then I guess this is the result... :dunno: 

You appear to be right, Kelly.  I purchased one the Foxhall two-story additions about a month ago from RGT so they were on their site then.  I now have 3 of them in my stash.  The Montclair 2-story wing was discontinued sometime back.  HBS has not had either one available on their site for awhile.  I don't know what is going on with RGT but pretty soon they won't have anything left to sell!  How is anyone suppose to build the Foxhall Manor or the Montclair without these additions - pretty sad.

• 6 months later...

I found a Foxhall addition but it's pricey:

https://www.dollhousecity.com/sophistikits

It might help to put "Foxhall Montclair addition" into Google and then individually check all the miniature stores listed. I've run across the odd store here and there looking for the conservatory that way that are still selling a lot of discontinued houses and components.