The Washington

Punkin

I recently purchased The Washington at a garage sale.  The only thing done to it is that it was put together - no finishing touches.  I'm wondering if anyone else has pictures of their completed Washington.

Thanks!

Hi Joann & welcome :)

At the upper right corner of this page you'll see SEARCH - type in washington then in the drop down to the left select IMAGES then click the magnifying glass icon.

Hi Joann!  I've got a Washington as well that I have been working on.   Well, actually I've got it ripped apart and ready for rehab- I just haven't been able to finish it yet!    I am pretty sure that this one will get donated, so I am thinking that I will simply paint the rooms rather than do wallpaper.  Also considering yellow exterior with black shutters and white trim.  On the other hand, I may consider a 'girly' house and paint it pink!  :)

We all will look forward to seeing what you do with yours!

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2016‎ ‎8‎:‎08‎:‎45‎, Punkin said:

I recently purchased The Washington at a garage sale.  The only thing done to it is that it was put together - no finishing touches.  I'm wondering if anyone else has pictures of their completed Washington.

Thanks!

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=browse&album=7565