Different Higher-Up Member Titles

Robin

I totally understand the process - more than half way to senior/platinum member already!! In less than 2 months no less! Anyway, I was curious how you others got to be where you are and what exactly do the titles mean? Are you asked/invited to it? Is there something special you do, other than build amazing houses that is! This is by no means me asking how do I get there!! I haven't even finished my first house yet. Just curious is all. :)

Community Admin | Super Moderator | Moderator | Swap Moderator | Team Master Builder | Model Team | Platinum Member | Gold Member | Silver Member | New Member

I know the first one is Dean and the last four are explained in the member benefits thread...

I totally understand the process - more than half way to senior/platinum member already!! In less than 2 months no less! Anyway, I was curious how you others got to be where you are and what exactly do the titles mean? Are you asked/invited to it? Is there something special you do, other than build amazing houses that is! This is by no means me asking how do I get there!! I haven't even finished my first house yet. Just curious is all. :)

Community Admin | Super Moderator | Moderator | Swap Moderator | Team Master Builder | Model Team | Platinum Member | Gold Member | Silver Member | New Member

I know the first one is Dean and the last four are explained in the member benefits thread...

Actually Robin, I am the Community Admin ;) (I was asked by the owners of greenleaf because we have a relationship and have known each other for a long while) The Super Moderator (Emily AKA Fov, Moderator is Linda, Swap Moderator Cat & Team Master Builders were all the people who helped and had a hand in creating this forum as you see it here today.

The Model Team are new members that were added after this forum was already in place and they are here to help out on the build teams when some of us have too much on our plate at the time. We also do Community builds (Like we did with the Orchid). I am ususally the one to select people for the builds and I selected all of the people from the above titles you have not crossed off because they were ones who helped build the old forum and helped with ideas to make this one as unique and as special as it is. You can read about the other terms HERE

:D Hope this helps :)

Tracy - that is exactly what I wanted to know!! You are always so quick to help and I thank you for it. I didn't mean to slight you. Actually, I knew you had that position ;) . I know that Dean is Admin. not Community Admin. Sorry about that. :)

Anyway, I think it's wonderful that so many people from the old board are still here to lead us on! You guys are so inspirational. I wish I had found this community a long time ago!

You still got it wrong....Dean is not the Admin...He's the All Powerful Dollhouse World Magician, Dollhouse Creator, Giver of the Dollhouse Dream, Dollhouse Support Group Wizard and other titles that won't come to me this late at night :) .

Ohh I forgot...G.I. Joe of the Dollhouse World too!

:D:) Oh no...you got me giggling while everyone else is sleep in the house :)

I am glad you found us period Robin! It's so wonderful to see a dream being realized and I envision this thing to get bigger than it already is ;) . It's a Wonderful neighborhood here!

ROFL!!! Yes, he is all that!!

On a more personal note Tracy - Your houses amaze me! I sit in a trance just staring at them. When I see a dollhouse, I never picture the exteriors like that! They're just breathtaking! You have an amazing vision and your paperclay expertise is incredible! Thank you for inspiring me. :)

ohhhhh

On a more personal note Tracy - Your houses amaze me! I sit in a trance just staring at them. When I see a dollhouse, I never picture the exteriors like that! They're just breathtaking! You have an amazing vision and your paperclay expertise is incredible! Thank you for inspiring me. ;)

I have been saying that for the last 3 yrs.

isnt she remarkably talented with paperclay and how to use it to create such wonderous works of art!

the things done with paper clay are so fantastic and she really has a knack for it!

nutti :)

Tracy, you forgot to add Dean is one kewel Dude! And one of the few who stands behind what he makes. And Dean makes great kits.

BTW, I'm trying for undermember. Kinda my own thing, you know, the more posts the lower you get. Hey, I think it could work. :)

3 months ago I bought a dollhouse, I was searching for more information and history. By googling I found this forum, but I was to shy to register :) ( because of the language)

Last week I heard of the contest, and thats why I came back, and glad so, cause now I also know my house is called the country house. And I will stay :D

Cassie ;)

Tracy, I can't think of anyone better suited to the job than you. You are always quick to answer any question and very informative with you answers. I like the personal touch here. Everyone is friendly. If you have any problem outside of dollhouses, you can post it and there is someone who has been there, done that and has advice. No one is judgemental and all dollhouses are admired whether it is your first or hundredth. I am so glad I found you all. On the downside, I haven't done any housework for the last 2 weeks because I am always here! There is so much to read I just can't break away.

Doogster, there is no Undermember!! Every member is loved and cherished at this place, especially you!!

Cassie, I am so happy you came on and registered!! You are just too sweet and I am glad you now know the name of your house. It's always something that can drive us crazy trying to figure out alone!!

Laura, you are so sweet and I can't wait to see your pictures too!!

Bruce, that is what I like we all learn a lot from each other :lol:

Deana......What housework :lol: ? I also neglect to clean up & cook but I do wash the clothes regualrly :lol: so I can say I did some work :D

I am gonna close this topic now because it's becoming Chit Chat and right now this forum is all about the Games! Have fun everyone and I hope you win something special!