New pictures

CatColorado

They look great Cat, but I think I especially like the Staffordshire dogs. I know you have told me before, but what did you use for the roof for the small house? I love the railing on the Townhouse!

Cat - Loved the Staffordshire dogs.... they are really popular in Scotland where we call them 'Wally Dugs'! Also I thought the little artists brushes were great.... and the teeny tiny doll.....

I dont think I have ever tried one that small.

I have been busy making my first roombox.. a present for a friend who is moving away to Spain... I have posted pictures of it on the website Country Kitchen Roombox

I have really enjoyed making it ! But now I will have to turn my attention to the Orchid Kit which is in the basic starting stages.

Mariaskid, that is so charming! I loved to look around. I suppose everything has some significance, from the cherry jam to the ribbons with the horse picture over the door-- or is this all from your imagination? It was like looking at a scene from a movie.

And Cat, I admire your talent. Your daybed is very inviting.

Bee

I LOVE your roombox!! You did a fantastic job on it mariaskid! I love the background you found for the outsides (they are so hard to find).

You did great.

Oh, so much talent here. Cat, I had another look at your bed you dressed and I really like it. It look so realistic!

Mariaskid, the roombox is fantastic! I love it all. Did you paint the back drop? It looks like a handpainted watercolour, very pretty. I really like the strip light idea to simulate daylight, how big is the light? Thanks for making the doggies feel loved!

Kiwinrabbit, thank you for the kind words. If you have any questions about how I did something, just ask. :lol:

Thanks folks for all the encouraging words..... yes i did paint the backdrop, but maybe the next time I will be more careful of which part is going to be visible.... I did a horse but he disapeared under the window! Although I liked the effect of the 'outside' light I could have done with another light inside.... but we live and learn.

And yes... all the little bits and pieces were relevant to my friend and her family...her husband is a vet and they are all horse and animal fans..... there should really be a dog in there but no doubt she will add one.

Cat I loved the armoires.... I would love to try one... dont you just love being able to open the doors and peek inside.... i reckon we dolls house fans are just a teeny bit nosy...... I know I like nothing better than to glimpse inside peoples houses in the evening when the lights go on!!! tut tut

so now its on with the next project... but perhaps i might do a few dolls first!

Cat, I love your florists shop! It's so cute! :lol: Your townhouse is amazing! I love the "soap" wallpaper in the bath area. What an ingenious idea! B)

Marisakid, your "wobbly cottage" is so darn cute! :D

Teresa

Have any of you ever seen the doll that Cat made for me? I wanted a lady doll to sit side saddle on a horse, and couldn't find one anywhere. So Cat made me one, out of a kit I think, and designed her riding habit, etc. If you haven't seen it, here's the link: http://community.webshots.com/album/346343597fQLalX

Cat, I love your florists shop!  It's so cute!  :D  Your townhouse is amazing!  I love the "soap" wallpaper in the bath area.  What an ingenious idea!  :D

Marisakid, your "wobbly cottage" is so darn cute!  B)

Teresa

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you! The sad part about the wallpaper was that I learned to use my Paint program after I manually cut and pasted all of the images. I may try it again using the Paint program this time. :lol:

Why thank you Minimadwoman! I must reply, since she is now mine. I need to get updated pix of her though. I have the bridle on her horse now ...

Cat, naked, bald, doll kit! ROFLMAO!

Yeah! I finaly got my computer to cooperate and let me look at some of the pictures. I LOVE the cat tree and the studio stuff. I've recently been working on some scale pencils. You wouldn't think that would be so tough. :lol:

Now, I want to make a cat tree!