Display IDEAS!!!!

Wee Obsession

:banana::(

Hey !

Has anyone here ever started an idea thread of ideas on how to display or show your houses around the house???? I have one in Living room, two in my front hall, my enchanted bird cage is in the dining room,..etc. I would LOVE to hear of creative placements, display ideas, special tables or what-knot ...etc. If anyone has some unique ideas, I would sure like to hear them. I can't hardly find anymore room left in my work room. And I don't want to have them ALL in there!!! I have a little ( CD ) House that, once finished, figured I hang on the wall!!! Running out of wall space too sometimes!!! :D

BTW, if you have a MICHEALS craft store, check them out. They are really cute and mine will accomidate a couple of my little KELLY dolls. Found them in with the wood things!

DYIN" to hear ideas!!!!

Donna

If you do a search for "display" or displaying dollhouse" you will find many topics on this.

Hey,DUH :teehee: Why didn't I think of that. Some of those are GREAT. I live in a smaller home -1200 sq. feet. I am ALWAYS trying to think of new ideas...(.keeps me up sometimes). Hope I can hear from you guys too!

Thanks for gettin' me started thinking again!!! :D