Do you stay up to work on your minis too?

Luanne

12:59 am here, just finishing for the night and thought I'd take a quick look through the forum before heading to bed. A little late for me, but it is the weekend.

A little late? I'm usually not allowed to call you after 9pm...

As for me, I'm up late, and then a few times during the night, and then try to get a nap during the day. Silly baby, ruining any chances I have of solid sleeps.

Right now, working on a surprise dollhouse for my step-daughter's birthday has me working on miniatures every other week, or otherwise it's only during school hours or after bedtime. If she goes to a friend's house in the afternoon, I might get an extra couple hours on a small project that can be quickly thrown in a drawer, though.

However, her mother's tendency to decide last-minute that she doesn't want her own daughter on weekends, holidays, or Spring Break has left the dollhouse in a Rubbermaid bin for three solid weeks now...

By nature I'm a night owl, so if I don't have to get up for anything the next morning, I prefer to go to bed well after midnight. And I have been known to pull an all-nighter when working on a mini project. That's when I function best, and that's when I don't get interrupted.

• Like 1