Greenleaf Forum Membership

ladybug324

WOW, I was just noticing that there's been a skyrocketing boost in the Greenleaf Forum membership. We're nearing a 1,000 members!!! :woot:

I remember not so long ago when I first joined (back in August!) that the most members online on any given day averaged around 60ish. Now it's looking like it's averaging over 100!!! How cool is that????

Anybody know why there was a sudden boost? Was there some marketing campaign or something? Or is it that this place is just so darn special, that we just send out all sorts of positive mini vibes into the universe that attract people like bees to honey???

LOL :lolol:

Yay for Greenleaf! :yahoo:

r is it that this place is just so darn special, that we just send out all sorts of positive mini vibes into the universe that attract people like bees to honey???

I think it's the mini vibes we are sending too :) :wub: :lol: ;)

There are such wonderful people here that we must be sending out positive vibes all over the internet. And word may be getting out that the Greenleaf community is the happiest little place in the cyber world. At least I think it is. :)

Deb

It's prolly just the chance of a free house :woot:

It really is awesome though.......I love being able to post pics and thoughts and see others as well.....I know the poor people that sit around me at work are prolly tired of hearing about my darn houses :roflmao

I think it's because this forum is THE BEST miniature forum on the web.

-Susanne

Not to derail you, but this may be tied as the the most positive forum of any kind on the web. What's it tied with? That would be Starship Modeler. And that is the highest complement I can think of for ANY forum.

I don't know about everyone else, but I just chanced upon it. I was looking at the Greenleaf home page and saw a link for the forum and clicked on it....and you just happened to be about to have a dollhouse giveaway. I think since then "word of mouth" may have been a factor. ;)

....and when I joined, it showed that I was "Member 1004". Oh, and you have so much more space for putting in photos. I belonged to the eBay Dollhouse builders group for over a year, but they don't have much room on their pages for your own album. I could only post a few pictures...and if I wanted to put new ones up, I had to delete the old ones.

One thing I did notice, I can't figure out how to change the order of my pictures in the album. When I started uploading them, the first ones I did I put the outside first (and that picture became the last one). How do I make the outside of the dollhouse the first picture?

T :banana: hanks for being a great place with great people and as a bonus, a chance to win a dollhouse! Wow! :hide: