Starting to think about my next project! What's your favorite Greenleaf?

southernfried01

I absolutely love my Beacon Hill, but the Pierce is my ultimate favorite, and is at the top of my wish list!! I have been asking DH for this house since before I purchased my Beacon Hill 4 years ago. There are many Greenleaf houses I would love to have, it's hard to only pick one!! Lol

I absolutely love my Beacon Hill, but the Pierce is my ultimate favorite, and is at the top of my wish list!! I have been asking DH for this house since before I purchased my Beacon Hill 4 years ago. There are many Greenleaf houses I would love to have, it's hard to only pick one!! Lol

• 4 weeks later...

I have yet to do my first Greenleaf,but The Orchid called me like a siren song the first time I saw it-and is mostly what led me to the Forum. I have a pre-owned kit I got off Ebay awhile back and now a brand new one my son surprised me with for Christmas-I'll be starting it in just a few weeks. But I also love The Arthur and The Vineyard. Bigger houses are awesome,but I absolutely don't have the room,even if I had the purse,for them. That's what is so great about Greenleaf-there is something for everyone!:D