haunted house

Boo197611

This house looks so cool, I hope I win. does anyone have one of these haunted houses? was it hard to put together?

thanks

there is a whole blog dedicated to this house. it is a nice quick build with lots of potential!

I made mine a haunted house but it really wanted to be cute and sweet.

this is a great starter house!

nutti :blink:

I built one too, but it's not a haunted house . . . you can see the pictures in my gallery under 'MiniMadWoman's Haunted House'. It was a very easy build and I had great fun putting it together! :blink:

I have been "preparing" myself for building this house but have been hesitant due to the alterations I want to do, ie add a basement to it where my "Egyptologue" will reside.

But other than that I have most of the things planned out real well... and am gathering the things needed.

Hugs

i love dollhouses i wish i could win. i always wanted one but can't afford one.

The actual dollhouse is often the CHEAPEST part of the process! It's the little bits and pieces that will "kill you." That being said, the Haunted House kit includes 11 (I think) pieces of furniture and if you get a little creative with it you can do this house very cheaply. You can see my Haunted House in my gallery - I spent $1 on furniture (Michael's hutch) and maybe $25 on doodads to go around the house. Wallpaper cost $3, and paint was another $5. I don't have a totally updated photo on there, I now have some extra tables, another sofa that I made, etc. But if you need a CHEAP build, the Haunted House or the Sugarplum are great started houses that come with enough furniture that you don't have to spend a fortune. I think my Sugarplum was $22 or $25, plus 20% off since I bought during a sale.