New Coupon Code for my Etsy Shop

They are making a comeback - btw.

My kiddos recently went to an activity day where Shrinky Dinks were the main event.

I never like them much when I had my first batch of kids though.

They are very thick and the designs skewed way too easily for my particular-ness.

Now as to shrinking RL items and reusing them for minis - hmm-m-m??

Kinda goes over into that 3D printing topic we had a while back.

Greg, believe me, I didn't mind - it was a welcome change from an embarrassing emotional outbreak from me. And you were all simply wonderful about it, and I thank you.

BTW, Etsy finally got back to me and tells me that whatever was wrong with my coupon code(s), it isn't anymore, so either code (SNOWSALE1 or EtsySale1) will work now.

NOW - go play with your ShrinkyDinks!! :)

• Like 1

Hi Mary. Have you considered doing an auction on eBay of say, one piece each week, or something like that to help generate traffic to your etsy store? You might end up selling a piece for a lower price than you ask in your store, but you'd get more traffic. Just a thought. You may have already tried this.

Also, if you do special orders, you might want to make that clear. I couldn't tell from your site if you'd do a piece in another color as a special order or not.

Mary, you have beautiful items. i can probably put my two cents in about sales. I'm on disability and barely have enough to live on each month. It gets harder n harder to buy items. And as stated and known, the economy is such a mess. But what i do on etsy when i see something i must have, or would like is i pm the person and ask if they'd allow me to make payments. I try to bundle a few items if i can, ask them, n let them know what i can afford each month. I think almost everyone I've asked to do that have worked with me. Also another thing that has helped me is they will put items on holds for me if i tell them i don't get my check till so n so date, n that i can pay then for them. Those little things have helped tremendously n the ability to get things that i prob wouldn't be able to otherwise.

I also was thinking, that most of us who do DH stuff are usually good at arts n crafts. And i know personally when i see something, before i buy, i always ask myself "can i do that?" And be able to save what little money i have. I typically spend money on items i can't make. I need to just be super careful with my money. Thats just a few thoughts coming from someone who lives to shop, but had severely limited funds. But think about doing holds or lay away payments to make it easier in people to be able to buy your goods. Eventually I'd like to be a customer. But this month i super tight. I hope that this has possibly helped some. Good luck to u. Don't give up.

Kris