The Rutherford Dollhosue by Artply

hboyd2014

Hello there everyone in miniature lanD I have the rutherford dollhosue by artply and it is just an amazing house iove it but i am having some difficulty with the the first floor steps looks like i am missing a piece I know that this dollhosue is rare and not that mant around but if there is someone out there that can help me with this situation i will greatly appreciate it and also if there are any spare parts around or someone had a damage rutherford dollhouse and have no intentions of fixing it please let me know i will gladly but it from you for the parts pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee someone read this posting and get back to me ASAP pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What part seems to be missing? If the stairs were not preassembled can you compare the parts you have with the sheet that had stair parts? You could make the missing piece by tracing around the one on the sheet that is missing and use that as a template.

This is a discontinued Greenleaf kit (they used to own Artply) but they don't have any parts for it. Maybe someone who have the kit can draw an outline of the missing parts you need and you could cut them in wood. Hope someone replies and can help you.

No sorry, Harry, (you emailed me personally from another website i posted on one time) I don't have the pieces but you could just get prefab stairs from miniatures.com and install those. that's what i did.

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&image=20146