KC NAME "Pets on Parade" House Party

KathieB

I'll be there. Am checking in on Wednesday evening to be there early for workshops all day Thursday -- a full course roast beef dinner in Fimo during the day and a pet store vignette in the evening. Friday I'll be at a wicker workshop, and I've signed up for a quarter scale theme lunch (to which we're supposed to bring a pair of tweezers!)

I'm debating whether to stay over Saturday night, as the room rate doubles, and I'm not sure it will be worth it. My husband could pick me up after the banquet Saturday night.

Anyone else going to be there? I know Nutti and Marsiedotes are planning to attend at least part. Can we get together?

I am coming up friday night and it is my intention to be there when the door opens at 1pm sat for the sales room and exhibit

look for BIG woman in wheelchair

hair up in a pony.

I am soo looking forward to this!

cant wait to meet yall!

nutti :lol:

I'm here! And I've started a blog. Am hoping to post as I go, but we'll see ... some of the days will be veeeeeeeeeeery long!

Wish y'all were here!

Well... is that an invitaion to come over and visit????? Hmmm, might have to clear that one with the headmaster first though..... :p

But I would definitley be there in a heartbeat if possible!!!!!

Hugs

Well... is that an invitaion to come over and visit????? Hmmm, might have to clear that one with the headmaster first though..... ;)

But I would definitley be there in a heartbeat if possible!!!!!

Hugs

Anna, you're welcome to visit any time! And we can hop over to Kansas and hang out with Marsiedotes, too. We met today and ogled the eye candy in the sales and exhibit areas of the show. It was neat to meet her and I hope we can get together again soon.

Lots of pictures to post ... will let you know when I get them into a gallery.

And also will blog today's quarter-scale lunch project ... a picnic table with hamburgers and accompaniments. I fessed up that it was my first 1/4-scale project. Several of the ladies assured me that I'd become addicted.

Wellllllll ... lemme tell you, after chasing bits of stuff around on the table with tweezers, addiction is not one of my worries! Let me back to the 1-inch stuff!

later ...

The conference has ended ... nearly! I've posted a mini-blog on the quarter-scale workshop and a TON of eye candy from the exhibits in the gallery. Enjoy! ;)